The NTA has opened the application correction window for the IIFT MBA IB 2022 exam on November 25. Candidates are allowed to make corrections in their application form until November 30. The application forms for the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) have already been filled and now candidates are waiting for the release of the admit card for the IIFT exam. However, before the admit card, the NTA has provided an opportunity for candidates to make corrections in their application form through the application correction window. Candidates who have filled the IIFT 2023 Application Form can make corrections to certain information in their form. To do so, they need to visit the official website iift.nta.nic.in. The IIFT 2023 Application Form can be changed until the specified date. The IIFT 2023 Application Correction window will be open only until November 30, 2022.
The IIFT exam is conducted for admission to the MBA-International Business program. This year, the exam will take place on December 18, 2022. It will be conducted online in 68 cities across the country. The admit card for the IIFT exam will be released soon.
The following changes are allowed in the IIFT MBA IB application form:
– Correction of identity information
– Education details
– Wrong photograph and signature
– Dual fee payment
To make corrections in the IIFT MBA IB 2023 application form, follow these steps:
1. Visit the NTA IIFT website at iift.nta.ac.in.
2. Click on the ‘Correction for IIFT MBA (IB) 2023-25’ tab on the homepage.
3. Enter your IIFT Application Number and Password.
4. Go to the Correction Application Form section.
5. Read the detailed instructions and check the ‘I agree’ box.
6. Edit the relevant details and click on the submit tab.